Thursday, July 17, 2008

For the love of Green Juice

Well, I'm happy to report that my juicer was once again making the familiar "varoom-crunch-crunch-varoom" noise, this morning. I bet if the world knew the potential of "green juice" the coffee shops would be put out of business!!!!

I remember drinking green juice in the evening of my juice feast, and I also remember being WIDE AWAKE all night long!!! I have never forgotten that lesson. So, what better time of the day to have green-juice then upon rising... the coffee drinkers of the world don't know what they are missing.... (I also remembered, what a bunch celery can do to your body too!).

Today was a great day!!! Green Juice in the morning, Carrot Juice for lunch, I had an apple mid afternoon, and then a salad for dinner... I feel better already!!! No sugar in this blood-stream today, and I am happy to report that no pulling out my hair looking for it either!!!

Off to the cottage for the weekend... that could be a challenge... wish me luck, juicer in hand!

5 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Wow! Good for you Kathy! And all of those juices you're making sound amazing and must make the kitchen smell so good! You're right about the coffeehouses being out of biz if people knew the wonderful power of a green smoothie/juice. Makes me thirsty for one now. :)

Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Hope you had your morning greens Rosie, I love the "kick" they give me... off to try coconuts next :o)

HiHoRosie said...

Mmm...coconuts....can't go wrong there! ;)

HiHoRosie said...

How's it going Kathy? Just saying hi.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! I just ran across your blog from the list on rawfoodrightnow and I am so happy to see another mom fueling up like I am trying to do!

Keep it up!

Angela